Senior Internal Auditor
A pharmaceutical business is looking for a Senior Internal Auditor to join their European team based in Manchester. The team consists of various levels including Senior Internal Auditors, Managers, Senior Managers and Directors. Within 2-3 years it is expected that the successful candidate will progress into a more senior role in the department or move into the business in a finance, operational or strategic position.
- Perform audits to assure that the internal controls and processes meet ‘world-class’ standards
- Link in with management and develop audit findings and give recommendations on business process optimisation, profit improvement, internal controls and compliance
- Participate in annual controls testing
- Participate in ‘special projects’
- Assist with the development of audit plans
- Provide support for internal fraud, forensics and other special/ad-hoc investigations.
- Audit or industry accounting experience
- CPA/CIA/ACCA/ACA/equivalent qualified
- Strong team building skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Self-motivated personality and willingness to work independently
- Must be able to travel 30-40% including international (mostly Europe, but also to North America, South America)
By submitting your information, you confirm that you have read and understood our Privacy Notice which outlines how we use information we collect about you: Click here to View our Privacy Notice for information about how we collect and process personal data