Group Internal Auditor
An opportunity to join a FTSE 250 business services team based in Central London, as a Group Internal Auditor has arisen.
Group Internal Auditor Responsibilities:
- Support management on identifying and analysing all major risks of the group on annual basis
- Plan, organise and carry out Internal audits
- Make recommendations on systems and procedures bring reviewed
- Contribute to the complete and effective reporting to the Audit Committee
- Part-qualified or qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, IIA)
- Operational and financial audit experience
- Commercial mindset, understanding impact of business processes and controls
- Ability to work in collaborative team environment
The organisation utilises their IA function as a talent pool, many of the businesses finance leaders have started their careers in the IA function. This role is based in Central London with a small amount of international travel (10%).