Compliance Monitoring Manager – Investment Management
An Investment Management firm based in Edinburgh are looking for a Compliance Manager to join their Risk & Compliance team. Candidates must have previous or current Compliance Monitoring experience from within a similar Investment Management business.
- Assist in the ongoing maintenance and implementation of the compliance monitoring programme;
- Provide compliance advice and expertise to the business in respect of existing and new regulatory requirements impacting the activities of the firm
- Provide assistance in ensuring the firm meets regulatory and policy requirements.
- Alert management immediately of any significant changes to business risks and internal controls effectiveness.
- Notify management and/or Compliance immediately of any regulatory breach.
- At least 3 years compliance monitoring experience from within an Investment Management business.
- Must be comfortable in a hands on role carrying out all levels of work.
- Good communicator, comfortable dealing with all levels of staff.
The CLARC Guarantee - we 100% guarantee that your CV will never be sent to a client without your prior expressed permission so all of your details are totally secure with us.
Apply for this role through this job post.
Apply for Compliance Monitoring Manager – Investment Management
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly