Internal Audit Executive
The job holder will be part of a global team, and tasked with project managing the delivery of individual audits and associated reports, or working on a team to deliver such audits, in order to provide assurance to the Audit Committee and to business management. In turn this will support the business in delivering shareholder value, in a culture where customers are treated fairly and the company operates with integrity.
This is a permanent Windsor based role.
The Job role:
- Operational delivery of audit activities working within a team and with wider members of Centrica or subject matter experts
- Identifying gaps in controls and potential implications for discussion within the Internal Audit team and wider stakeholders
- Manage the activity of others on specific audit assignments and departmental initiatives
- Lead specific audit assignments and deliver to schedule and to the required quality standards
- Application of experience, initiative and judgment to situations encountered in audits
- Appropriate use of escalation to produce high quality deliverables.
- Hands on experience of working within a regulated entity with an ethics and compliance focus
- Exposure to Procurement, HR processes and the Insurance sector would be highly desirable
- Analytical with attention to detail but able to propose practical actions
- Experienced or confident in manipulating data to drive audit insight and efficiency using various tools including MS Excel and data analytics software
- Able to understand, identify and clearly articulate risks arising in relation to a wide range of issues with a focus on legal, regulatory & compliance, some procurement and people focus, identify expected controls and design testing activities in line with the department methodology
- Robust and independent mind set with the confidence to raise issues appropriately
- Able to work effectively as part of a team to deliver to tight deadlines
- Potential to lead small teams and manage smaller groups of people
- Willingness to broaden knowledge of auditing, risk management and controls primarily around Legal, Regulatory & Compliance risks, and some Procurement and People risks.
More searches like this
- Business / Corporate Auditor Retail, Wholesale & FMCG £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in Berkshire
- Internal Auditor Retail, Wholesale & FMCG £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in Berkshire
- Internal Audit Senior Retail, Wholesale & FMCG £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in Berkshire
- Corporate Governance & GRC Retail, Wholesale & FMCG £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in Berkshire