Are you an experienced or newly qualified Audit Senior looking to make a move? Would you like to be rewarded for your work and step up into management? If so, read on…
Hawsons Chartered Accountants are looking for an ambitious Audit Senior to be based in the Northampton office on a full-time permanent basis.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to come on board with the ambition of progressing and becoming an Audit Manager within the year.
- Assume responsibility for the conduct of the audit and accountancy fieldwork in respect of specified clients. Helping managers to control the provision of all professional services in connection with those clients.
- Liaising with the client’s accounting staff and ensuring that the fieldwork progresses in accordance with time/cost budgets. Ensuring managers are kept fully informed of the progress of the fieldwork.
- Assist in the development of training programmes for audit and accounting trainees by way of regular meetings with managers and the staff partner. Such training programmes to be designed to meet the needs of the individuals concerned and of the firm
- Assist in the development of audit staff through supervision on assignments where such an arrangement can work practically without impacting on service levels to those clients.
- Gain exposure to the review process through occasional review of BSD assignments and detailed review of audit work where undertaking a supervisory role.
- ACA/ACCA qualified or working towards one of these qualifications
- Minimum of 2 years practical Audit experience
- External Audit experience in a practice firm
- Experience working on Tax and Accounting assignments as well as Audit
- Ambition to step into a managerial position
If you are interested, please apply via the link below with your up to date CV and a cover letter.
Hawsons is one of the UK’s leading independent accounting and advisory practices, with nearly 100 partners and staff across their offices in Sheffield, Doncaster and Northampton. They provide a full range of accounting, tax and business advisory services. They act for individuals, sole traders, unincorporated businesses, partnerships, limited companies of all sizes. With the growing demands and complexities of business life, they have developed a specialist structure to provide a positive and individual service to their clients. Applying a commercial focus to our expertise, they work with their clients helping them grow their businesses over the long term whilst also helping them achieve their personal financial objectives.
Internationally, Hawsons is a member of HLB International, a fast-growing, dynamic network of independent accounting firms and business advisers, servicing firms in over 100 countries. Through this network, Hawsons gives clients country-specific strategic business and taxation advice supporting clients in their international ventures, wherever in the world they do business.
Apply for Audit Senior
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly