Audit Assistant Manager job International Accounting Practice ACCA ACA Surrey
Your new company
This International Accounting Practice Group is looking for an Audit Assistant Manager to join their team in the heart of Surrey
Your new role
You will undertake many responsibilities in this role including:
- Conducting risk assessments and planning audits
- Providing support to managers to deliver audits in a timely manner, ensuring that budgets are maintained
- You will visit clients to assess the progress of audits, providing help and support to your team
- You will be the main point of contact for clients who you will liaise with during the audit process from start to finish
- Ensuring audit files are completed and reviewed in accordance with the Groups procedures and guidelines, ensuring recommendations are logged and discussed with the clients
- Assisting the junior members in your team, ensuring their training and development as well as their annual reviews
- There are several projects to assist with including preparing statutory financial statements for Big 4 firm's audit clients
What you'll need to succeed
You will be either ACA or ACCA qualified, or equivalent, with several years experience as an Audit Senior or Audit Manager. You will have excellent technical skills, with up to date knowledge of FRS 102, IFRS and ISAs. You must have a can do attitude with the ability to delegate and motivate staff to complete audit in a timely manner
What you'll get in return
You will receive a competitive package including various benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.