Transaction Services Manager, Amsterdam
I am working with a leading global financial advisory firm, assisting them to build out their Transaction Advisory team in Amsterdam. This award-winning practice is going from strength to strength and seeking ambitious Managers to join their successful, growing team.
What’s in it for you?
Struggling to progress in your current firm? Frustrated by internal politics? You’ll be pleased to hear there is none of that here. This firm offers you a unique opportunity to join an energetic, entrepreneurial business that is agile, dynamic and collegiate. Unrestricted by any conflict with audit mandates, they can be highly responsive to the needs of their clients.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work across the entire deal life cycle in a hands-on role, including both buy-side and sell-side work, working with some of the most prominent organisations across Europe.
As a Transaction Services Senior Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Working with a variety of large-cap and mid-cap PE houses, corporate clients and financial institutions
- Leading and executing complex financial due diligence project work
- Analysing financial data and identifying key trends behind the performance of a business
- Discussing business performance and forecast assumptions with senior team management
- Writing reports that set out findings and recommendations around the key financial and business issues in a transaction
- Project managing teams and help to develop junior colleagues
- Building on and developing internal and external networks through personal contacts
Who we're looking for:
- Educated to degree level (additional accounting qualification such as RA, RC, ACCA, CMA or CFA desirable)
- Professional experience gained in a large accountancy firm (Big 4 preferred)
- Prior expertise in financial due diligence is essential
- Prior management / leadership experience
- Fluent business level Dutch and English
In return, you will receive a highly competitive base salary + generous bonus scheme.
Interested? If so, please apply here and we will be in touch. Alternatively, do not hesitate to contact Claire Mason for further information.