Internal Audit- Financial Services- Market Leader
The company I’m working with is one of the largest groups in its area worldwide. With a revenue of over €100 billion and operations in 60 different countries it employs 130 000 people across the globe.
My client has continuously been at the forefront of its market and defined very clear ambitions for the years to come that reflect an era marked by continuous growth, a clear strategy and global leadership.
- Professional experience in internal/external in financial services is a must
- Excellent technical skills as well as agility and a commitment to continuous learning
- Background in IT is an advantage
- Good communication skills are essential
- Team spirit, self-motivation and a proactive and committed working style, ability to interact in a global work environment with people from different countries and cultures
- Excellent command of German and English (verbal and written)
- Comfortable with global team culture and ability to work in international environment
- Willingness to travel
- Support the completion of the audit plan
- Contribute in identifying risk-based audit areas, analyse audit results and support to develop proposals for solution
- Preparation of closing meetings
- Support improvements of workflows, processes, security standards and documentation requirements
- Follow up on suggested measures
- Take responsibility for the relationship with the auditees (deal with challenging situations, understand different perspectives)
- Participate in meetings and discussions with stakeholders from all hierarchy levels
- Contribute to departmental and inter-organizational projects
If you want to be part of a culture where employees are encouraged to collaborate, grow, embrace change and make a difference, then this is the right team for you!
Get in touch with