French speaking Internal Auditor - London- Among the most famous businesses in the world
The world’s biggest food/ restaurant chain is looking for a French speaking Internal Auditor to join their team in London and help them continue to succeed. It´s a pleasure to be working alongside this iconic client and assist them in finding a motivated auditor who is keen to develop professionally in an international environment.
My client is one of the biggest employers worldwide and has consistently been number one in its market for many reasons for instance its ability to continuously respond to the changes of the consumers market. It has proven how it is able to adapt its business approach to the shifts in nowadays life- style and the increasing preoccupation around health and nutrition.
It’s extraordinary how this Business that has marked an entire era continuous to lead the industry!
The primary responsibility of the role is to provide independent and objective assurance and advice over the effectiveness governance, risk management and internal control processes.
- Responsible for the delivery and execution of the department's annual internal audit plan for the International team.
- Conducting operational, compliance, financial and financial reporting (Sarbanes-Oxley Act Section 404) audit engagements.
- Assist and/or lead assurance and advisory audit engagements as part of a team and/or individually when necessary, covering all stages of the audit engagement process (planning, fieldwork, reporting and follow-up activities).
- Support and coordinate co-source team members through audit execution when necessary.
- Participate in continuous improvement activities to help improve audit methodologies and processes.
- Work together with Management and auditees in the development of effective and valuable recommendations
- Maintain up to date knowledge about general business developments and new accounting/auditing standards to gain an understanding of their links and impact to the Company and its operations.
- 2 - 4 years’ experience ideally having started in big 4 and already gathered some experience in internal audit in industries ideally retail, consumer goods or F&B.
- Big 4 background is a big advantage
- Professionally qualified or studying towards the CIA, ACCA, ACA, CPA,CISA, etc.
- Good understanding of both internal control and risk management frameworks.
- Excellent communication skills
- Business fluent in English and native in French, any other language is a plus.
- Confidence, integrity, trustworthiness
- Self- starter, ability to work alone as well as part of a team
- Ability to respond to changing situations
- Excellent negotiation and persuasion skills.
- Good project management skills.
- Excellent time management, organizational and planning skills
- A ‘can-do’ positive attitude and keen to professionally develop.
- Competent IT skills, proficient in Excel and Word; others are a plus
- Good analytical skills
- Proven record of relationship building with key stakeholders.
- Able to work flexibly and travel internationally (up to 40%).
If you are ready to take on the next step in your career and join one of the world’s most famous companies then get in touch!
Due to the explicit language requirements we can only consider business fluent French applicants.
0044 207 048 7880
More searches like this
- External Auditor Retail, Wholesale & FMCG £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- External Audit Senior Retail, Wholesale & FMCG £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Internal Auditor Retail, Wholesale & FMCG £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Internal Audit Senior Retail, Wholesale & FMCG £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in United Kingdom