Senior Internal Auditor- Munich - fluent German- FMCG
- 25-50% Travel
One of the world's leading FMCG companies with well known brands in the Food business and nearly 6 billion in sales is looking to add a further internal auditor to their team based in Munich.
As Group Internal Auditor, you will conduct process business audits across all functions of the company.
You will also be given the responsibility to assess and review the effectiveness of existing control systems
Ideally you will have some affinity to IT and further develop processes and data analysis
- You must have a minimum of three years professional experience in consulting, and auditing gained from an industrial environment or a Big4 firm.
- Ideally, you already have experience in project management
- You must also have SAP and IDEA or ACL skills
- You speak fluent German and English - this is essential part of your role.
- Reasonable travel to a maximum of 30-40%.
If you are interested in taking the next step into Internal Audit- please apply online today or call Seana from Audit International on 0041 4350 83095.
Thank you very much and we look forward to hearing from you.
Apply for Senior Internal Auditor- Munich - fluent German- FMCG
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly