Transaction Services - open to German speaking Auditors!
German speaking Auditors - looking for a move into Corporate Finance?
I am working in partnership with one of Germany’s leading consulting firms, assisting them to hire Transaction Services Consultants. Due to continued growth, the firm is expanding its Frankfurt operation and seeking talented professionals to join this young, dynamic team.
This role is open to those coming straight from Audit, making it a fantastic opportunity to move into the world of Corporate Finance and work alongside some of the most respected Transactions advisors in the market. Not only that, you can build a career in Frankfurt or Munich - both cities boasting a very high quality of life.
You will work within the Transaction Services team with an emphasis on performing financial due diligence procedures relating to the sale and purchase of companies. You will identify issues that may be of relevance and assess the impact thereof on the transaction.
Specifically, you will deal with:
- Interpretation and analysis of information memoranda, business plans, publicly available information on the target business
- Review and analysis of historical trading, quality of earnings, cash flow, working capital, net debt, capital expenditure, forecasts and underlying assumptions
- Review of the adequacy of financing structure including review of agreements and consideration of limits, terms and covenants
- Reporting of potential key issues for clients including identification of risk or price factors impacting investment decisions
- Review of sale and purchase agreements and financial model to reflect findings of the due diligence process
You don't need to bring prior Transactions experience to this role, although it is desirable. What I am really looking for is:
- Native / fluent German language skills
- 3+ years Audit and/or Advisory experience from a Big 4 firm
- Strong analytical skills
In return, you will receive a competitive salary with bonus scheme and excellent career development opportunities.
Interested? If you would like to be considered for this role, please do not hesitate to apply here. Alternatively, get in touch with Claire Mason to discuss further: