We are EA
We entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. But making games is hard work. That’s why we employ the most creative, passionate people in the industry.
The Challenge Ahead
Global Audit is an independent and objective assurance and business advisory organization designed to provide assurance to the Audit Committee of the Board of Directors, add value to Senior Management and improve EA’s operations. It helps EA to accomplish its business objectives by bringing a top down, risk-based approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, internal control and governance processes.
You will work with and report to the Director or Sr. Manager, Global Audit to determine effectiveness and efficiency of control structure and operating processes, including recommendations for improvement in processes and controls. You will also be expected to play an active role in supporting the EA SOX compliance program.
What a Senior Auditor does at EA
- Conducts financial, operational, strategic and compliance audits
- Demonstrates a clear understanding of assigned responsibilities in all phases of audit work, including developing audit programs, performance of fieldwork and reporting.
- Identifies risk and dependencies and understands the risk/control relationship within their area of responsibility.
- Through detailed testing evaluates the effectiveness of control and governance processes as well as the reliability of reporting information and ensuring that policies and standards are respected.
- Creates, designs or interprets regular and ad hoc analysis to support the audit approach.
- Effectively supports the reporting process, including obtaining business partner acceptance and engagement.
- Performs quarterly follow-up audits and supports quarterly reporting as needed.
- Effectively supports the SOX compliance program through the performance of detailed SOX controls testing, coordination and performance of walkthroughs, liaising with internal and external partners, and by ensuring the control environment is designed and operating effectively for existing and changing processes.
- Assists in IT and IT security audits, performs key report, ITAC and ITGC testing as required.
- Recognizes different cultures and business practices in various locations and partners with business process owners to recommend optimal business solutions to strengthen controls and increase efficiency.
- Maintains and improves technical abilities and general business awareness by keeping abreast of:
- Leading entertainment, mobile/digital, and general business best practices;
- International audit standards and procedures, and the International Professional Practices Framework (IPPF).
- Developments in and applications for data analytics in all aspects of audit work.
Must be willing to travel internationally up to 40% (will include weekends)
The next great EA Senior Auditor also needs
- Strong communicator, with excellent written and spoken English
- Ability to work effectively across multiple time zones
- Proven experience as an auditor with in-depth understanding of auditing and control practices
- Excellent MS Office skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio), with Oracle skills a plus
- High level of integrity and attention to detail
- Ability to adapt quickly and be effective in new situations, and to drive results
- Willingness to take on new tasks and accept change
- Exceptional analytical and creative problem-solving skills; solution oriented individual
- A team player, with the ability to build relationships across the organization and with external partners
- Full or part-qualified ACA, ACCA, CPA or European / International equivalent
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) or Certified Information Systems Audit (CISA) designation
- Experience with data analytics a plus
- IT Audit experience a plus
- Working knowledge of US GAAP and/or IFRS
- Working knowledge of SOX testing and compliance
- Personal interest in the video games industry
What’s in it for you? Glad you asked!
- Competitive annual salary
- Annual bonus scheme
- Private medical insurance & dental care
- Pension scheme
- Stock plans
- Free onsite gym
- Employee discounts
- Season ticket loan
- Annual game points and digital download allowance
- Subsidised on-site canteen
- 25 days holiday (including 3 days company shutdown between Christmas & New Year)
- Flexible working hours
- Two annual staff parties (Summer & Christmas)
- Central location in Guildford
- Casual dress
Take your career to the next level – apply today!