Internal Audit Manager
About the role
Based in London, this is an exciting and unique opportunity to join a practice area that has been already well established, but growing rapidly. The Internal Audit Manager will work directly with the Director of Risk Assurance Services to deliver internal audit, risk and compliance services to their current client base, which consists of the NHS, local government and councils. The role of the Audit Manager will also assist with proposals and pitches to win new business.
- Fully Qualified ACCA/ACA/IIA
- Experience of working with a Not for Profit organisation or public sector services
- Hold the right to live and work in the UK
- Excellent networking experience and a confident individual
Internal Audit Connections Ltd (& IAC Search Ltd) acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this role you are consenting to our use of your data for the purposes of providing recruitment services. We protect your rights to access, rectify or remove your data in our Data Protection Policy 2018. If you wish to contact us in regards your data, please email us via our profile page by clicking on the IAC logo.
Apply for Internal Audit Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Audit Consultant Professional Services £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Internal Audit Senior Professional Services £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Internal Audit Manager Professional Services £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Assistant Audit Manager Professional Services £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in London (Central)