Credit Manager – Chinese Bank
My client is a Bank that is headquartered in Beijing and has more than 20 domestic branches. The Paris Branch is its first and only overseas branch. They are now seeking for a Compliance Associate to join its Internal Control and Compliance Department.
The Paris branch is looking for a Credit Manager to join their team to assist in managing and growing a loans portfolio of large and medium-sized Corporates and Financial Institutions.
You will support a senior director in developing the corporate banking business in the EMEA and Hong Kong region and provide customers with a full range of banking services following the bank’s strategy.
- Support a senior Director on credit analysis and execution of corporate banking transactions.
- Prepare credit proposals by negotiation of credit terms, pricing and collateral requirements under the bank’s guidelines.
- Manage account portfolio and maintain close relationship with customers for business retention and referrals.
- Explore new business opportunities of commercial banking products through different business networks and channels to achieve designated business targets.
- Identify and minimize credit risk within the portfolio through regular credit reviews
- University graduate in Banking, Business Administration, Finance, or any related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years of proven commercial banking experience and relevant exposure in commercial credit and business development
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Independent, self-motivated, results-oriented, customer-focused and a good team player
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and French is a must, Chinese is a plus
- Good knowledge of corporate banking products and services, especially credit management, as well as cross-border lending
- Valid French working permit.
If you are interested please apply below or contact Tara Scott on +44203 1740449.