Permanent Control Associate – Chinese Bank
My client is a Bank that is headquartered in Beijing and has more than 20 domestic branches. The Paris Branch is its first and only overseas branch. They are seeking a Permanent Control Associate to join its Internal Control and Compliance Department.
Reporting directly to the Head of Internal Control and Compliance Department, you will assist him in the implementation and in the functioning of the Permanent Control device of the Branch.
- Perform 2nd level control engagements within the Departments of the Branch in accordance with the Permanent Control plan, the Permanent Control best practice standards and the Permanent Control procedures
- Analyse the relevance, frequency and completeness of 1st level controls
- Prepare the drafting of the Permanent Control engagement reports
- Participate in the follow up of the implementation of the corrective action plans and recommendations resulting from the 2nd and 3rd level controls
- Participate in the design of the Permanent Control plan
- Participate in the drafting of various reports and regulatory documents relating to the Permanent Control field of activity
- Participate in the transposition of the new regulatory developments into the internal procedures of the Branch
- Participate in the transposition of the regulatory developments of the Headquarter relating to Internal Control
- Participate in training of the teams on the compliance issues
- Participate in the surveillance of the regulatory changes.
- Minimum 3 years experience in Permanent Control, Internal Audit or Banking Audit
- Fluent in spoken and written French and English
- Autonomous, rigorous, reliable and flexible
- Able to deal discreetly with confidential information,
- Open minded, respectful of cultural differences and of the hierarch
- Very good interpersonal and communication skills
- Valid French working permit.
If you are interested please apply below or contact Tara Scott on +44203 1740449.