KPP Search are partnered with a globally recognised consultancy, based in Perth, Australia. They are looking to hire a number of external auditors to join their growing Assurance Practice.
The company offer excellent career progression schemes that will accelerate your development in an international setting. They offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning opportunities and a collaborative and inclusive culture.
This team will be accountable for a portfolio of high-profile clients and all aspects of audit delivery, client service and business development. You will be part of a team of external audit experts working collaboratively to drive the company's performance forward.
- Group level exposure to different regions and functions of the business
- A high calibre team of international people who can guide your personal development
- Rewarding culture, both professionally and lifestyle.
- Current professional experience within the top-tier consulting firms (i.e Big 4) and/or within a large external audit team in an international company
- Previous experience in Mining, Oil & Gas or Construction is not mandatory but is advantageous
- Professional accounting/audit/finance qualifications are preferred e.g Australian CA, ACCA, UK ICAEW, European CA and US CPA or other related qualifications
- Proficiency in English (spoken and written) is a must
For more information please apply.