Internal Auditor - Chemical Manufacturing - Frankfurt- No German required
I feel very excited to be working alongside a global and fast-growing business in the chemical manufacturing industry who are looking for a senior internal auditor to join their European Office in Frankfurt.
They are a prestigious firm with strong revenues and awards for their commitment to sustainability and environmental conservation. This company can offer a home to anyone who joins and most of everything, an environment that guarantees success.
As a Senior Internal Auditor, you will support the execution of audit and consulting projects of functional and operational units in Europe and other locations with focus on financial and business processes and Compliance.
You will be carrying out reviews in wide a breath of corporate areas, with the opportunity for overseas travel. As part of the end-to-end process, you will track audit recommendations to ensure implementation is achieved against targets and that the remediation is effective.
We are looking for people with the following:
- 2-3 years' experience in internal audit or/ and within a big 4 firm
- Experience in sectors such as pharmaceutical/ chemical/ manufacturing
- Fluency in English is a must, German would be a plus
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to liaise with upper management and stakeholders.
- Open, curious, flexible, resilient, trustworthy and committed personality
- A strong team player with a result- oriented approach who enjoys interacting with different people and values a good rapport
- Very good knowledge of the MS Office package and SAP/R3
- Affinity to IT
- Experience within Data Analytics, ACL and/ or MK advantageous
The role will can be based in Frankfurt, Germany with international travels going up to 40- 50%.
If you feel a progressive role for a top company is for you, please apply below: