Senior Internal Auditor
One of the of worlds largest oilfields services companies.
- Perform audit missions in business and support areas such as project and programme management
- Assist in developing pragmatic recommendations and debriefing the results of your audit missions to management
- Participate in ad-hoc advisory mission and/or investigations
- Contributing to the development of the annual Internal Audit plan(s)
- Follow-up on the implementation of open audit recommendations
- Academic level background with a master's degree in business administration, engineering or equivalent
- Between 4 to 7 years within an financial audit function (Big4 environment or in an financial audit position)
- Willing to travel up to 75% globally
- Have various amounts in international experience
- You have or are willing to obtain professional audit certifications such as CIA, CISA.
If you are interested in this role, you can apply here!