Financial Control Analyst
Opportunity to join a market leading business in a brand new role to make your own; based in Peterborough
Your new company
You will be joining a market leading business with other arms that stretch across Europe and around the globe.
The Financial Control Analyst is a newly created position to assist the UK Financial Controller in support for internal and external reporting, treasury, taxation and general technical accounting.
Your new role
- Preparation of accounts for internal and external audit
- Treasury management
- Working capital reporting and management
- Development & operation of control process and procedures
- Technical accounting and compliance
What you'll need to succeed
- A qualified accountant ACA or ACCA with practice experience
- Strong technical ability
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong work ethic with the ability to work alone as well as part of a team
What you'll get in return
With it being a newly created role, you will have the opportunity to make the Financial Control Analyst position your own, working closely with the Financial Controller. There is the opportunity for you to progress to Financial Controller in the future as well. This successful and growing business offer a competitive salary as well as a good benefits package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.