Audit Senior – Dublin, Ireland – Insurance
Audit Senior – Dublin, Ireland – Banking
Hanami International have partnered again with a great Audit and Accounting firm in Dublin to continue the growth of their Insurance Audit team. Having seen exceptional growth throughout 2017 and 2018, and with more expected post-Brexit, this is an excellent time to join.
This top 10, international firm has an excellent reputation in Dublin, with a young Partnership group that is challenging the Big 4 with their high-quality audits whilst offering their staff excellent progression, better work/life balance and modern support such as remote working.
We placed into this team in January 2018, and have already seen our last candidate get promoted, just 9 months after joining! With the increase in clients coming to the firm and the quick promotions of the current Senior base, we need to find newly qualified Audit Seniors to join the firm, starting between December 2018 and May 2019.
As a summary, you’ll receive:
- Work for an internationally renowned firm in one of Europe’s fasts growing economies
- Audit the largest international banks, and build a strong local network
- Take advantage of the rapid progression offered to strong performers, with promotion possible inside your first year at the firm
- An excellent package, including base salary and bonus, relocation allowance and group flexible benefits, all paid in Euros (€)
- Flexible working, and a young and dynamic group of colleagues who will support your development
Visa sponsorship may be possible for non-EU nationals, but we are looking for:
- 3-5 years’ experience in an international Audit firm
- At least 1 years’ experience working with insurance clients
- A Professional qualification (ACA, CA, ACCA, CPA etc.)
- Able to work in an all English-speaking environment
To further discuss this great opportunity, apply or call Adam Nelson at Hanami International on +442070487880
Apply for Audit Senior – Dublin, Ireland – Insurance
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly