Audit Senior / Assistant Manager, Melbourne
Experienced Audit Senior/Assistant Manager. Expanding Big Four firm that cares offering the rare opportunity to join their Melbourne office with a good relocation package.
- Work with an excellent portfolio of large clients
- Enjoy and benefit from Big Four first class training
- Build rapport and strong business relationships with clients and your colleagues internally
- Experience good career progression
- Visa sponsorship & relocation assistance provided#
- Flexible working
- This firm cares about its people and has a comprehensive health and well being programe
- Live in one of the most beautiful sunny countries in the world and enjoy modern city living and an outside lifestyle
- 3 years plus current or recent audit experience
- Experience gained in a large CA firm
- Experience working with IFRS
- Fluent English language and excellent communication skills
- Experience gained in an established market such as the UK, Ireland, Canada, USA, New Zealand, Australia, South Africa, Singapore and Hong Kong
If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please send an up-to-date CV quoting (TGRAS12759) in the subject line.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.