Head of Internal Audit & Risk
A company focusing on the Energy sector are looking to hire a Head of Internal Audit & Risk. They are the size of a FTSE 250 company and headquartered in London. They are however a truly Global company with over 50 offices in 16 countries.
The successful candidate will have strong stakeholder management experience and a high level of International exposure through their previous roles.
- Working on audits both in the UK and globally.
- To work closely with external and internal partners in the planning and the delivery of internal audit reporting.
- Managing a team of 3 in the London office.
- You will be required to perform internal audit field work in London and international offices.
- You will need to be able to commit to 30% worldwide travel.
- Quarterly meetings with the Audit Committee
The successful candidate will have:
- Will need to be ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CIA qualified.
- Background in the Big 4 and at least 6 years in industry.
- The ability to work autonomously and run projects to a high standard, whilst managing your time successfully.
- Ability to work well under pressure, whilst producing results.
- Ability to manage own workload.
- Experience in report writing is essential.
- Strong analytical skills are essential.