Senior Internal Auditor - Global Presence
The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) are working with a Fortune 500 distributor based in Yorkshire to recruit a Senior Internal Auditor for their EMEA team. You will be reporting into the Senior Internal Audit Manager and will be working within a small team.
This company has a truly international presence and therefore some travel will be required (circa 25%). Your role will consist of leading audit projects and assisting in the execution of the audit process and SOX programme.
There is a competitive salary on offer and excellent paths for career progression.
- Plan the audit assignments and execute fieldwork.
- Assist with the execution of the SOX programme, including control testing and risk assessments.
- Produce audit reports of findings and recommendations.
- Conduct investigations including planning and fieldwork.
- You must hold a recognised accountancy qualification (ACA/ACCA/CIA) and be a newly qualified auditor within practice (Big 4/Top 10) or;
- Have at 3-6 years of audit experience within a corporate environment and be willing to obtain one of these qualifications in the near future.
Unfortunately visa sponsorship cannot be offered.
Please get in touch with your CV should you wish to be considered for this role.
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company – Experts in Audit and Risk Recruitment!