Senior Internal Auditor
Multinational Industrial Group is looking to hire a Senior Internal Auditor to join their international operations based just outside of London. The right candidate will directly report to the Audit Director and work closely with the business management to raise the level of controls, as well as to improve business performance and contribute to providing assurance to the Audit Committee regarding risk and overall corporate governance.
- Participate in the development and improvement of audit processes in particular in the areas of equipment installation and maintenance
- Deliver detailed analyses through your fieldwork within the business areas and make accurate recommendations, interacting with senior management
- Support audit team members and external advisors to deliver audits of organisations, projects, processes and issues that are critical to the overall Group’s objectives on a global basis
- Minimum 4+ years of Internal Audit experience from industrial sector e.g. Manufacturing, Food & Beverages, FMCG, Retail, etc.
- University degree with an emphasis in accounting, auditing or relevant
- Relevant professional certification (e.g. CIA, CA, ACCA) will be a plus
- Operational Audit experience
- Experience of internal controls in an SAP environment and in using data analytics tools
- Excellent team player
- Fluency in English - second language is a plus
- 40% travel globally
For further information please contact Thanos Chase at +44 (0) 207 947 9556