Internal Audit- fantastic benefits- world-renowned company with HQ in Germany
A world-renowned company and one of Europe’s top market leaders is looking for an internal auditor to join their international team at their HQ in Germany.
I feel excited and honoured to be working alongside this client. They have achieved top performance and customer service awards and are playing at the forefront in their industry. With 250 subsidiaries and presence in over 80 different countries this company is the right place for someone looking to be part of a dynamic and international team.
Training is offered, work life balance isn't just an advertisement but standard and at the very top of employee surveys. Career prospects and development opportunities within the audit team or within the business are guaranteed.
I have received excellent and positive feedback from various people I know working in the internal audit team and can vouch for this business as being a rewarding, stimulating and exciting company to work for.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Performing 3-week audits usually: Conducting test interviews, drawing samples, ongoing validation of the exam topic, documentation of exam results
- Ad hoc and special audits on emerging risks, documentation of the test results
- Preparation of test reports in English for the quality check by the internal staff of the group
- Audit and for referral to the Executive Board or other management functions within the Group
- Derivation and preparation of the activity plan from the test report for implementation by the departments
- Closure with final discussions with the departments, justification of the audit report and the activity plan
- Exchange and follow-up on completed examinations, monitoring the implementation of the activity plan, if necessary, carrying out inspections
- Fluency in English and German, any other language a major plus
- Big 4 or internal audit experience ideally within manufacturing/ automation
- Excellent communication skills, a confident, enthusiastic, professional who can engage with people at various levels and can adapt to different and unexpected situations
- Open minded, resilient, reliable and straightforward
If you are a strong team player as well as an autonomous and self- motivating audit professional ready for the next step forward, then get in touch!
0044 207 048 7880