Internal Auditor | Global Bank
My client is one of the largest commercial banks in the world and is now in search of an Internal Auditor to join their team in Frankfurt.
- Creation of the risk-oriented audit plan and budget planning
- Autonomous examination of operational processes and internal control and management surveillance systems and supervisory regulations
- Autonomous implementation of other examination topics
- Follow-up of the agreed measures / recommendations
- Supporting and advising the various business units on the implementation of activities
- Regular reporting to senior management
- Further development of revision standards; Participation in special projects / examinations
- Contact for external audits (annual audits, special audits, etc.)
- Minimum of 3 years experience in audit (Big 4 or Internal audit experience)
- CIA desirable but not required
- Fluency in German and English. Mandarin is an advantage
- Familiar with regulatory regulations (eg KWG, MaRisk, CRR, etc.)
If you are interested please get in contact with Tara Scott at Citrus Global ASAP.