Risk and Assurance Manager
The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) have been asked by a FTSE 250 company to recruit for a Risk and Assurance Manager to join their dynamic and innovative team.
This company has recently transformed into a business that plays a huge role in the increasing trend of online retail. With an emphasis on data analytics, the Head of Audit has transformed and restructured the way the audit department works in order to adapt to the changing nature of the business. They are now looking for a Risk and Assurance Manager to use a risk based approach to propose, plan and perform audits in order to provide assurance on the effectiveness of controls in place.
The team is based in London but there will be opportunity to travel within the UK and occasionally internationally (circa 30-35%).
Within this role, you will be responsible for planning and performing audits to provide assurance on the effectiveness of controls already in place, as well as identifying new areas of risk and developing tools to analyse data more efficiently. You will be developing effective and productive relations with key senior stakeholders, driving the development of IA operating plan of activity and, as part of the departmental senior management team, line manage two senior internal auditors.
The role would be ideal for a confident, enthusiastic and qualified auditor (ACA/ACCA) from a Big 4/Top 10 practice firm who has 2+ years post qualified experience and a strong internal audit background.
This role has a competitive basic salary and package and boasts excellent career progression opportunities.
- Design and implement an effective approach to audit methodology in an increasingly digital environment.
- Plan and execute risk based audits to provide assurance that effective controls are in place.
- Develop and implement tools to analyse data to improve audit efficiency and effectiveness.
- Provide leadership as part of the senior management team
- Recognised Accountancy Qualification (ACA/ACCA).
- 5+ years experience
- 3+ years Internal Audit Experience
- Knowledge of data analytics or risk management would be great
- Good commercial awareness
Unfortunately visa sponsorship cannot be offered.
Please get in touch with your CV if you wish to be considered for this opportunity.
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company – Experts in Audit and Risk Recruitment!
More searches like this
- Assurance Consumer Goods & Services £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Internal Audit Manager Consumer Goods & Services £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Risk Management Consumer Goods & Services £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Risk Consumer Goods & Services £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in London (Greater)