Internal Audit Manager
KPP Search are partnered with a globally recognised conglomerate, based in Copenhagen (Denmark). They are looking for a brand new Internal Audit Manager to join their core Internal Audit team. The company offer excellent career progression schemes that will accelerate your development as an Internal Audit Manager.
Internal Audit within this role exceeds the typical audit responsibilities. You will be part of a team of internal audit experts all working collaboratively to drive the company's performance forward. You will be placed in an operational audit role where you will be in charge of leading full audit engagements, you will be identifying risks within the business and provide recommendations on how to deal with them effectively.
- High level of stakeholder management, you will be interacting with key stakeholders across the world
- Group level exposure to different regions and functions of the business
- You will be looked at as an operational audit expert, where you will be a point of contact regarding internal audit issues
- In charge of planning, conducting and completing full internal audit projects
- Current professional experience within the top-tier consulting firms (i.e Big 4) and/or within a large internal audit team in an international company
- Previous International Experience is not mandatory but is very advantageous
- Professional accounting/audit/finance qualifications are preferred e.g ACCA, ACA, CIA or other related qualifications
- Open to International Travel of up to 25%
- Proficiency in English (spoken and written) is a must
If you are interested in this Internal Audit Manager position then you can apply here.