Senior Manager - Audit and Advisory- T&M sectors - London
Our clients telecommunications and media team is thriving and CK Search Global have been asked to help find a senior manager to become a senior member of the audit group, acting as audit lead on fully listed and AIM listed clients in the T&M sectors.
The senior manager will be responsible for servicing clients, directing all assurance services delivered, managing people and supporting the partners with business development and practice management.
- Act as audit lead on fully listed and AIM listed clients. The expectation is that on large assignments this role will be supported by one (or more) Managers.
- Responsible for leading and directing all aspects of audit services delivered.
- People management responsibilities covering resource planning and allocation, performance management, training and recommendations for promotion.
- Act as a mentor to team members and provide coaching with a view to assisting them to achieve their personal career goals.
- Act as a role model for Manager level.
- Responsible for maximising profitability from a portfolio of clients.
- Liaison with central departments on risk management, technical and other matters.
- Take part in wider practice management at local level.
- Support Partners in group sales and marketing activity, including playing a leading role in client pitch teams, attendance at group networking, and other marketing events as appropriate.
- Contribute to development of new business relationships and business proposals through high level sales and marketing activity. This will include winning work by targeting new clients.
- Support Partners with the implementation and communication of any new business strategy for existing clients, target clients and the internal business.
- Participate in Key Account Management.
- Develop specialist knowledge of a sector and/or technical area, and/or commercial area.
- Engage with clients more directly on technical and audit judgement decisions.
- ACA/ICAS qualified or overseas equivalent.
- Educated up to degree level or CTS.
- Previous recent Audit Manager in practice with a reputable firm
- Significant experience of delivering audit and other assurance services to major clients, including listed (full list and AIM) clients and clients with international interests.
- Excellent working knowledge of UK and International GAAS, IFRS, UK GAAP and Financial Reporting requirements.
- Managing and developing staff (not only audit teams), i.e. coordinating staff projects, mentoring, counselling, appraising, recruiting etc.
- Business development experience- able to identify and convert opportunities to sell work.
- Proven experience in managing a wide portfolio of concurrent projects and project teams in a project management framework..
- Able to demonstrate the development of an industry network.
More searches like this
- Assurance Technology, ICT & Telecoms £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Audit Consultant Technology, ICT & Telecoms £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- External Audit Manager Technology, ICT & Telecoms £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- External Audit Sr Manager Technology, ICT & Telecoms £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in London (Greater)