IT Audit Senior Manager - Top 10 Practice Firm
IT Audit Senior Manager – Top 10 Practice Firm – London
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) are assisting a Top 10 Practice firm in their search for a Senior Manager grade IT Audit Manager to work within their Technology Risk function. Our client is a serious competitor to the Big 4 and has ambitions to break into that elite. This role will report into Director level staff and have a dotted line to Partners. This is a great opportunity for an experienced IT Auditor with managerial experience in Practice to further their career.
- Lead teams of IT Auditors in the Technology Risk team delivering Audits for FTSE listed corporate clients, working closely with Directors and Partners.
- Be responsible for a portfolio of corporate clients, delivering quality internal and external audits on time and within budget.
- Maintain excellent client relationships and identify opportunities to generate revenue for the firm.
- Assist with advisory function as and when required.
- Take responsibility for mentoring junior staff.
- Experience in IT Internal Audit
- CISA qualified
- Line management experience
- Detailed IT knowledge and passion for technology
- Excellent communication skills, must be able to work with senior and junior stakeholders as well as business critical clients.
More searches like this
- IT Audit Senior Technology, ICT & Telecoms £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in London (Central)
- IT Audit Manager Technology, ICT & Telecoms £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in London (Central)
- IT Audit Director / Partner Technology, ICT & Telecoms £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in London (Central)
- IT Audit Senior Manager Technology, ICT & Telecoms £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in London (Central)