Your new company
A well known international business based in Newbury Berkshire
Your new role
- Working to facilitate delivery of the annual Internal Audit Plan including attending closing meetings
- Carrying out recommendation tracking, reporting on progress and maintaining the database of recommendation tracking
- Providing accurate and timely information to support the successful delivery of the Internal Audit Plan
- Assisting with the preparation of the Internal audit Plans for Audit Committee approval including liaising with senior internal stakeholders
- Carrying out a number internal audits in accordance with the Internal Audit Plan
- Providing assurance guidance to the business
What you'll need to succeed
- A qualified ACA with a Big 4 training or similar firm background
- Typically 3+ years of experience as an auditor
- Experience working with international businesses
- Advanced to excellent understanding of accounting principles and financial analysis
- Good analytical skills.
- Variety of business application skills an advantage
- Advanced Microsoft Excel knowledge a must
- Ability to communicate well with senior stakeholders and in a remote setup
What you'll get in return
On offer with this opportunity is a competitive package, excellent working environment and excellent prospects to progress within the organisation.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.