Group Compliance Manager
A Global shipping business are currently recruiting a Group Compliance Manager, based in Central London.
A Global Shipping & Logistics business are currently looking to hire a Group Compliance manager, to lead their Internal Controls function, based in Central London.
- Responsible for Internal Control & Compliance across the group
- Conduct risk assessment, propose strategy for testing and execution.
- Ownership of Sox compliance programs
- Potential ownership and oversight of broader risks including but not limited to;
- Corporate Governance, AB&C, Sanctions etc
- Report to Audit Committee and Senior management
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent)
- Experience of implementation or remediation with compliance programmes, ideally SOx
- IT Finance systems experience
- Proven senior stakeholder influencing skills
- International exposure and ability to travel internationally
This role offers unparalleled exposure to senior management within a global logistics business, please get in touch to discuss further.
More searches like this
- Compliance Logistics & Transport £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Sarbanes-Oxley Logistics & Transport £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Internal Controls Logistics & Transport £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Compliance & Regulation Logistics & Transport £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in London (Greater)