A public sector organisation, that operates like a commercial entity is currently recruiting for an Internal Auditor to join the team in their fantastic new central London office. This business has a long standing long tradition of with modern thinking and provides services which are innovative, relevant and of the highest possible quality.
This is an exciting time to be part of this organisation as they embark upon an ambitious growth strategy. Specifically, as an Internal Auditor you will join the newly created in-house team, responsible for internal audit activities globally. The role will involve you planning, conducting fieldwork, reporting audit assignments and other assurance work. They look to their auditors to create and embrace new and innovative ways of working, but also improve current practices to identify business critical insights as a vital part of organisation’s Corporate Governance function.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Experience in internal audit, governance and risk
- Excellent interpersonal skills and written communication
- Computer literacy (Word, Excel, etc.)
- People focused personality and attitude
- Attention to detail
- May require travel (around 10%) to other UK bases around once per month, with regular exposure to senior stakeholders.
- International travel to at least once per year (global)
By submitting your information, you confirm that you have read and understood our Privacy Notice which outlines how we use information we collect about you: head to our website to view our privacy notice for information about how we collect and process personal data