Internal Audit Manager
A FTSE 100 company is looking for an Audit Manager based in Paris.
At around over €10bn per year turnover, the business is a highly acquisitive conglomerate business, operating in 15 countries. They are the market leader in their sector and their biggest areas of operation are in Western Europe, although Asia is a growth area for them. For the scale of the company and role, the amount of travel required is circa 40%.
The team has an international team of 15 auditors and IT auditors spread internationally across Europe and the team are seen as the talent pool for the future. Therefore, the successful applicant should expect to be promoted within Audit or up into the wider business, most likely in finance within a maximum of two years. As well as on experience and qualification, we are therefore looking for top-tier talent to take on this progressive role and personality to go with it!
The type of person we are looking for will likely be/have the following:
- A top tier education
- An accountancy qualification and/or MBA would be an advantage
- Previous international experience would be an advantage
- Experience in audit/finance for around in either practice or industry
- A commercial eye for detail
- Personality to interact with stakeholders up to Group CEO level
- Ambition to progress into other manager roles and beyond audit into the business locally (or possibly abroad)
- Willingness to travel to see the wider business and develop network within the Group
- Fluency in English
If this type of position in an established market leading FTSE 100 company is for you, please do get in touch.
By submitting your information, you confirm that you have read and understood our Privacy Notice which outlines how we use information we collect about you: head to our website to view our privacy notice for information about how we collect and process personal data