Forensic Services - Disputes Focus - Top Forensic Team
Our clients forensic services team offers forensic accounting and forensic technology services on a wide range of contentious matters including dispute resolution, matrimonial disputes, valuations, fraud and bribery investigations, personal injury and insurance claims, both in the UK and internationally.
They are seeking a manager/senior manager to work on a range of forensic cases.
- Liaise with clients, solicitors and barristers as necessary as a normal part of a disputes or investigation case.
- Prepare forensic reports for advice to clients or solicitors or for use in legal or regulatory proceedings.
- Be responsible for and ensure excellent client service and delivery on assignments and at stream level.
- Assist in developing and training more junior staff.
- Prepare planning documentation, budgets, cost analyses and bills in respect of each client in their portfolio. Actively manage their cases.
- Identify and recognise business and sales opportunities as appropriate.
- Maintain a network of professional and business contacts.
- Act as an ambassador of the firm, participate in marketing events, keep abreast of the wide range of services the firm offers and suggest innovative products and services.
- Support Partners, Directors on ad-hoc assignments as needed.
- A variety of forensic experience, including expert witness, with experience of matrimonial disputes and/or contentious valuations desirable but not essential.
- The analytical skills required for forensic assignments
- Investigative interviewing
- Report writing and presentation skills
- Assignment and client management skills