Senior Internal Auditor
A FTSE listed leisure business based in Central London are looking to hire a Senior Internal Auditor. The role is varied, focusing on operational and financial audits. There will be chances to manage and lead audits from start to finish as well as travel with the business to European hubs.
The company has ambitious growth plans and aim to be at the top of their field over the next 10-15 years.
- Hands on role undertaking and running internal audits from start to finish
- Working closely with the Audit team and reporting into Audit Managers and the Head of Audit
- To speak with senior stakeholders within the business both locally and abroad
- Some knowledge of Sox will be advantageous
- There will be travel with the role, up to the 25% mark
The successful candidate will have:
- Will need to be ACA/ACCA/CIA qualified
- A strong background with over 4 years audit experience
- You must be able to work autonomously and complete to a high standard, whilst managing your time successfully
- Internal audit experience is preferable
- Ability to work well under pressure, whilst producing results
- Strong Analytical skills are essential