Internal Quality & Compliance Auditor
An opportunity has arisen within our BRE Group Compliance team for an Internal Auditor.
The BRE Group Compliance team is responsible for developing and maintaining the BRE Group Management System, and for ensuring that BRE Group operates accordingly. The team also maintains BRE Group’s extensive range of 3rd party certifications, accreditations and notifications.
- Assist in development and upkeep of audit programmes, plans and schedules.
- Conduct Internal Audits of business areas across the BRE Group in accordance with the requirements of the Group Management System and ISO9001, ISO14001, OHSAS18001/ISO45001, ISO17065, ISO17024, ISO17021, ISO17020.
- Further opportunities for auditing against ISO27001, ISO22301, ISO17025 exist.
- Follow up any non-conformities identified to ensure appropriate actions are completed.
- Progress general improvement, preventive and corrective actions by working with relevant business areas.
- Undertake investigations of formal complaints against BRE Group, identifying root causes and initiating corrective actions as required.
- Contribute to the development of the Management System.
- Support the attainment and maintenance of 3rd party certifications, accreditations and notifications.
- Support BRE Group business areas on compliance matters.
- Promote best practice in quality assurance and compliance across the BRE Group.
- Participate in all general Compliance Team activities – e.g. management reviews, hosting of external audits, sharing of good practises, non-conformity investigations, data analysis, business development support, training and coaching, etc.
Must have: (essential skills)
- Qualified auditor / experience of auditing to one or more of the standards listed above
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to understand and interpret procedures and standards, etc.
- Articulate and numerate, including excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated, with the ability to work under pressure and manage high workloads
- Ability to simultaneously manage a number of projects
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Competence with Microsoft Office applications
Great to also have: (desirable skills & experience)
- Experience of working in a technical environment
- Experience of working in a quality, conformity assessment or evaluation role.
- Degree (or equivalent) in a technical discipline
BRE is an equal opportunities employer.
While this advert may state a specific location or hours, we encourage flexibility and are happy to have a conversation on how this role could be fulfilled in a different way
More searches like this
- Business / Corporate Auditor Scientific £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in West Midlands
- Compliance Scientific £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in West Midlands
- Internal Auditor Scientific £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in West Midlands
- Quality Assurance Scientific £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in West Midlands
- Compliance & Regulation Scientific £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in West Midlands