I am working in partnership with one of Switzerland’s leading consultancies, supporting their efforts to hire an Assistant Manager for their Technology Consulting practice. This is a rare and exciting opportunity for an IT and Digital Transformation professional to join this young and dynamic team, and of course to relocate to Zurich!
- Advise clients along Digital Technology, IT Strategy & Transformation, Enterprise Architecture and IT Governance
- Define IT Strategies, Digital Transformation, IT Governance and IT Operating Model concepts
- Support the setup of IT Transformation program management functions
- Help in the creation and extension of solutions around IT Strategy & Transformation
- Business development activities
- Support and mentor junior team members
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in Transformation and/or Digital Technology gained in a consultancy environment
- Knowledge of digital trends and high motivation to learn, adapt and drive on emerging technologies
- Teamwork, good project and client management skills as well as excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fluency in German and English and willingness to travel
In return, you will receive a generous compensation package, dedicated training and continuous career development.
Interested? If so, please do not hesitate to apply here or else contact Claire Mason @ Hanami International for further details.