Internal Audit Assistant Manager
About the role
- Our client is one of the Big 4 practice firms based in Canary Wharf
- Assurance is a dynamic place to be right now, and the variety of opportunities on offer is unprecedented. It’s work that really does matter.
- If you would like to work with the senior management teams of some of the UK’s leading companies, have strong problem solving skills, intellectual agility and can build deep and productive relationships, this role could be the right opportunity for you.
- Previous Internal audit experience with Banking or Capital Markets
- Agile, enthusiastic and able to handle various deadlines
- Coaching junior members staff
- Being ACCA/ACA/IIA qualified is advantageous
Internal Audit Connections Ltd (& IAC Search Ltd) acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this role you are consenting to our use of your data for the purposes of providing recruitment services. We protect your rights to access, rectify or remove your data in our Data Protection Policy 2018. If you wish to contact us in regards your data, please email us via our profile page by clicking on the IAC logo.
Apply for Internal Audit Assistant Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly