IT Internal Auditor
Our client is a Big 4 practice firm that is looking for a Technology Internal Audit Senior Associate to join their leading Technology Audit team which is re-imagining IT Internal Audit.
You will be working as part of a hugely successful team of Technology Auditors, providing critical risk-based assurance to a range of large London based corporations. You will also contribute to their growth by expanding the current client base.
- Performing services including technology internal audit reviews based on the technology risks facing business.
- Keeping up to date with the latest thinking in emerging and disruptive technology, technology governance and risk management.
- Managing fieldwork for engagements and supporting senior team members in specialist areas.
- Performing reviews over clients’ IT systems, controls, processes or programmes, identifying risks and issues and developing pragmatic recommendations.
- Coaching and supporting more junior colleagues.
- Providing insight to clients related to the strength of their control environment, the efficiency of processes and the insightful ways they use their technology.
- Assisting the wider team in developing opportunities with new and existing clients.
Ideally you will be a qualified professional with experience in IT infrastructure (COBIT/ITIL). You will have an excellent understanding of standard programme management methods and the ability to assess risk and suggest pragmatic risk mitigation activities for a wide range of industries.
Internal Audit Connections Ltd (& IAC Search Ltd) acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this role you are consenting to our use of your data for the purposes of providing recruitment services. We protect your rights to access, rectify or remove your data in our Data Protection Policy 2018. If you wish to contact us in regards your data, please email us via our profile page by clicking on the IAC logo.