The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) has been asked by a market-leading FinTech company with interests in AI, Machine Learning and Data Analytics to recruit for an Analyst to join their new team. Specifically we’re looking for individuals with experience of internal audit, IT audit and programme assurance.
The role has no travel and is based central London.
Core Responsibilities include:
- Delivering programme assurance
- Establish strong working relationships with stakeholders across the business
- Keep up to date with the latest testing techniques and tools
- Undertaking special projects as required
- Have a background in Auditor or Risk and Controls with skills in assurance and testing
- Hold a recognised Accountancy or Audit qualification
- Experience in auditing financial and operational controls within the capital markets sector
- Experience in evaluating and performing risk assessments at a task and organisation level
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Identifying and effectively reporting any issues and recommendations for improvement
Commercially aware, ambitious and driven The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company - Experts in Audit and Risk Recruitment!
More searches like this
- Assurance Technology, ICT & Telecoms £100,000 - £149,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- IT Audit Manager Technology, ICT & Telecoms £100,000 - £149,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Internal Audit Senior Manager Technology, ICT & Telecoms £100,000 - £149,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- IT Audit Senior Manager Technology, ICT & Telecoms £100,000 - £149,999 jobs in London (Greater)