Audit Senior - Top 10
Audit Senior job Top 10 Accountancy Practice Guildford ACA ACCA Excellent benefits
Your new company
My client is a mainstay Top 10 Accountancy Firm with offices across the UK and the globe. Their client base is constantly expanding and as such they need an Audit Senior to join their team. This Firm offers an excellent and flexible working environment with opportunities to progress to management.
Your new role
- You will manage the audit teams on assignment and ensure audits follow procedures and meet the Firm's high standards
- You will assist in the planning, execution and finalisation of all areas of the audit assignment for manager or partner review, seeking input for areas of concern and judgement.
- You will Identify areas of risk and raise with your manager and/or partner.
- You will identify and understand client needs, suggest potential solutions on technical matters and communicate and agree client needs and potential solutions with managers.
- You will be client facing and gain business knowledge from senior members of management while at client premises and ensure the efficient execution of the audit
- You will take primary responsibility for monitoring audit budget, tracking assignments and notifying management of any issues or variances.
- Supervise juniors on your team, mentoring and developing either in the office or on client premises.
What you'll need to succeed
You will be ACA or ACCA qualified, or part qualified with experience in a senior audit capacity. You will have excellent communication skills and experience in mentoring or coaching juniors. You will have Working knowledge of UK and International GAAS, IFRS, UK GAAP and Financial Reporting requirements.
What you'll get in return
You will receive a salary of up to £47k with some excellent benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.