Business Auditor (low travel) - Qualified only
Our client aims to deliver innovative solutions to meet global demands for its customers within an exciting industry. It operates across borders, both in emerging and developed markets. It is apparent that to be a trusted business advisor, an effective global internal audit department is key to its success moving forward.
After successfully recruiting for this client in 2018, we are looking to add to the team again next year. There is an exciting opportunity to be true advisors to the organisations top management. The role will have an operational audit scope and our client is seeking subject-matter experts to ensure controls are addressed and risk mitigated effectively.
There is a real opportunity to rotate into the business after a period of three years and with this newly created position there is a real chance to make an impact in what is a growing team. The role will involve global travel with the opportunity to work in a flexible manner. It is key for any individual to join the corporate head office they must be able to demonstrate or possess a number of key attributes:
- Team player, someone with the ability to collaborate and support those around and not work in a silo, but also have the strength to present an opinion and take action.
- Attitude is key and the person must possess a passion for the job, enabling them to deliver and energise those people around them.
- A detail-orientated person is key, someone who can identify the 'root-cause' with the aim to 'add value' to the assignment and managing difficult stakeholders.
- Proactive approach to the job in hand, be someone who is not afraid to really engage with stakeholders and try to make a difference especially given the nature of the internal audit team direction.
- Possess a good blend of internal and external audit experience with a listed company.
- Minimum of 4 years in the Big Four within audit and a minimum of 2 years within internal audit.
- Professional qualification: CPA, CIA or ACCA.
- International experience with globally listed business within audit (FTSE, NYSE, DAX)
- Fluent English and one other European language (German, French or Arabic).
- EU passport / eligible to work in Switzerland.
Apply for Business Auditor (low travel) - Qualified only
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Advisory Production, Manufacturing & Operations €100,000 - €149,999 jobs in Europe
- Audit Consultant Production, Manufacturing & Operations €100,000 - €149,999 jobs in Europe
- Business / Corporate Auditor Production, Manufacturing & Operations €100,000 - €149,999 jobs in Europe
- Internal Audit Senior Production, Manufacturing & Operations €100,000 - €149,999 jobs in Europe