Senior Fraud Investigator - Industry
As a Senior Fraud Investigator, you will sit within the Forensics team within the corporate head office. You will be responsible for the scoping, coordination, and execution investigations working closely with the cross-border legal teams.
- Project planning, execution, completion, and follow-up (end-to-end).
- Perform comprehensive investigation, advising the board, across a portfolio of internal investigations.
- Provide advisory services across geographies – most investigations are highly sensitive.
- Acquire and develop comprehensive knowledge of internal operations, processes and business objectives.
- At least 6 years relevant fraud and forensic investigation experience (not just Big 4 experience).
- Ability to manage multiple engagements across geographies.
- Exposure to a range of sectors – ideally within services, consulting and technology.
- Comfortable within a fast-paced, interactive and results-based team environment.
- Fluency in English and either Arabic, French, Dutch, Spanish or Mandarin.
Overall we are looking for a real mixed background, so please do get in touch with any further questions.