VP Markets Audit
VP Markets Audit
We are excited to be partnering with one of the world's most prestigious global Investment Banking groups with operations covering: Investment, Corporate and Retail Banking as well as Asset and Wealth Management. They offer a collaborative working environment, strong WLB, good training and prospects and excellent rewards.
They have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Markets Auditor to join their Securities Audit team.
You will be joining a team with a common goal to conduct work which adds value to the business and support their stakeholder in achieving their strategic objectives. You will lead a variety of audits and have ownership of the stakeholder relationships.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Leading audits across the full range of IB products and Asset classes
- Develop strong value adding stakeholder relationships
- Offer support and insight into the continuous development of the risk and control framework
- Provide on-going audit support for change projects and special initiatives
- Mentoring and supporting more junior team members.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Currently working in a major Investment Bank or Broker-Dealer
- Significant experience of leading internal audit trading desk reviews.
- Strong understanding of trading life cycle risk and control and either equities or fixed Income products.
- Strong project management skills.
- A strong communicator with the ability to articulate complex information in a clear and concise manner.
Get in touch today to find out more.
Hybridge is the specialist recruitment firm for Internal Auditors operating from Manager to MD level in the Financial Services Sector.
We have access to specific roles with the top UK, European and US Financial Services Companies, across Investment, Retail and Corporate Banking, Insurance and Asset/Investment Management including:
Business and IT Internal Audit Managers (AVP's)
Business and IT Senior Internal Audit Managers (VP's)
Head of Business and IT Audit (Directors)
Internal Audit Directors (MD's)