IT Risk and Control Manager
IT Risk and Control Manager wanted for my client who is a global travel search engine with offices in 11 countries. Using world-class technology to inspire travellers and make travel searching easy.
Working within the Internal Control and Risk team you will have an excellent opportunity to make a real impact on the company's framework. Whilst working closely with Senior Management on challenging and complex issues and projects. Reporting to the Senior Manager on all IT second line risk matters.
As the IT Risk and Control Manager you will:
- Support continuous development of IT risk and internal control frameworks.
- Work alongside engineering to support ITGC activities and testing of ITGC.
- Make recommendations to management on action plans to address risks and identified internal control weaknesses.
- You will review, evaluate and document internal controls.
As a professionally qualified individual (ACA, ACCA, CISA, CISM, etc.) you will have familiarity with cloud (AWS, GCP, Azure) and experience within agile/developer environments. It would be a benefit if you have knowledge of programming languages such as Java, Python, AWS.
Internal Audit Connections Ltd (& IAC Search Ltd) acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this role you are consenting to our use of your data for the purposes of providing recruitment services. We protect your rights to access, rectify or remove your data in our Data Protection Policy 2018. If you wish to contact us in regards your data, please email us via our profile page by clicking on the IAC logo.
More searches like this
- IT Audit Manager Travel & Hospitality £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in Edinburgh
- Internal Controls Travel & Hospitality £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in Edinburgh
- IT Audit Senior Manager Travel & Hospitality £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in Edinburgh
- Technology Risk Travel & Hospitality £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in Edinburgh
- Risk Travel & Hospitality £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in Edinburgh