Internal Audit Manager
2 days left
- 0-25% Travel
This exciting Internal Audit Manager role is only two steps away from the Board. The visibility of, and exposure to, senior management provides a fantastic platform for career development.
Our client is an NYC based communications and media company that enables its customers through the power of connectivity. With a relentless focus on challenging today’s norm while developing the telecommunication of the future, their products and services bring people closer together and connect them to the things that matter most to them, faster and more easily than ever before.
The Manager of Internal Audit will:
- Lead and facilitate discussions with client management during kick-off, status and close meetings, conduct detailed interviews of client personnel and management to understand new processes, systems, controls, business objectives and concepts in a limited time frame and apply knowledge to the assignments.
- Identify key risks and evaluate effectiveness of controls in mitigating risks and meeting business objectives. Develop detailed audit tests, with consideration of external auditor and management</p>
- SOX Compliance group testing to achieve audit objectives. Complete assigned audits within planned time periods. Identify and communicate potential audit findings and develop feasible and effective recommendations with client management.
- Write draft audit reports for review by senior management and Audit management, including business background, test approach, findings and recommendations.
- Monitor and validate implementation of client corrective action plans.
- Establish and maintain professional working relationships with client management and external auditors.
- Comply with departmental and professional standards in all assignments and proactively advocate for necessary change and improvement to the department’s procedures (e.g., updating audit templates).
- Maintain current knowledge of audit standards, accounting trends and pronouncements and technical expertise by proactively seeking relevant training as prescribed by internal and certification requirements.
Internal Audit Connections Ltd (& IAC Search Ltd) acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this role you are consenting to our use of your data for the purposes of providing recruitment services. We protect your rights to access, rectify or remove your data in our Data Protection Policy 2018. If you wish to contact us in regards your data, please email us via our profile page by clicking on the IAC logo.
Apply for Internal Audit Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Business / Corporate Auditor Technology, ICT & Telecoms $140,000 - $199,999 jobs in United States
- External Audit Manager Technology, ICT & Telecoms $140,000 - $199,999 jobs in United States
- Internal Audit Manager Technology, ICT & Telecoms $140,000 - $199,999 jobs in United States
- Internal Audit Senior Manager Technology, ICT & Telecoms $140,000 - $199,999 jobs in United States