Senior Internal Auditor
A world renowned large tech/media company are going through their next round of hiring in Internal Audit. They have a team of 5 but are growing to become a team of 8 over the next few months. Changes in cash flow have brought about the growth of the internal audit department.
Based in Central London, the successful candidate will be responsible for the delivery of audits. On top of your time in London, there will also be international travel to the EMEA region.
- To work with the team in assisting ongoing programs of successful internal audits.
- To work closely with external and internal partners in the planning and the delivery of internal audit reporting.
- Working as part of a team of auditors, producing and delivering audit projects.
- You will be required to perform internal audit field work in London and international offices.
- You will need to be able to commit to international travel.
The successful candidate will have:
- Will need to be ACA/ACCA/CIMA fully qualified.
- Background in the Big 4 and at least 1 year in industry is preferable.
- The ability to work autonomously and run projects to a high standard, whilst managing your time successfully.
- Ability to work well under pressure, whilst producing results.
- Ability to work well in part of a vibrant team and manage own workload.
- Experience in report writing is essential.
- Strong analytical skills are essential.