A FTSE listed global media company are looking to hire an Internal Auditor to join their team. They have been going through a period of change recently with a few executive hires and have plans for a positive 2019.
This role involves around 60% international travel around the world.
- Hands on role, undertaking and internal audits with help from management from start to finish
- Working closely with the other auditors within the team and the Senior Internal Audit Manager
- Speak with senior stakeholders within the business both locally and abroad, discussing internal audit findings
- Some knowledge of SOx would be advantageous
- This role will focus on financial audits, so the successful candidate will have a strong background with financial audits
- There will be travel with the role, up to the 60% mark
The successful candidate will have:
- Will need to be ACA/ACCA/CA qualified or hold a relevant degree
- A strong academic background and preferably currently in the Big 4
- You must be able to work autonomously and complete to a high standard, whilst managing your time successfully
- Ability to work well under pressure, whilst producing results