Senior Auditor – FinOps
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology with three primary businesses: Comcast Cable, NBCUniversal, and Sky. We drive innovation to create the world’s best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to create the future with us at Comcast.
We are expanding the Comcast Global Audit (CGA) team and looking for a number of Audit professionals in Finance & Accounting and Technology to join our global community. CGA is responsible for quarterly audit engagements year-round to help identify and manage risks for primary four businesses: Comcast Corporate, Comcast Cable, NBCUniversal and Sky. CGA is a diverse group of strategic thinkers and analytical problem-solvers with a passion for continuous learning and knowledge sharing.
The Senior Auditor participates as active members of the engagement team throughout each phase (i.e., planning, execution, and reporting). With our standard engagement cadence, the Senior Auditor will gain broad exposure to our businesses and processes through the performance of the following:
- Work collaboratively and independently to conduct audits across Financial and Operational areas for the Sky business unit
- Performs through inquiry and data analysis to understand business operations and assist in developing project scope.
- Executes aspects of the standard internal audit process, which includes the three phases of planning, execution and reporting out to the business management.
- Planning: Applies appropriate audit procedures to the areas reviewed to ensure that controls are tested and all significant risks are addressed.
- Execution: Prepares clear and well-organised audit work papers, documenting root-cause, work performed, investigation summaries and recommendations.
- Reporting: Formulates appropriate conclusions and clearly documents findings based on testing results. Combines knowledge of Company operations with testing results to determine control effectiveness.
- Development: Identifying opportunities for improvement to audit methodology, tools, and training. Assist less experienced team members in understanding and executing internal audit methodology and standards.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business, and/or related Business field(s) of study.
- CIA, CPA, or CISA certification is strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of Cable, Media, or Telecom industry experience is advantageous.
- Experience working with data analytics, cyber controls, and/or robotic process automation (RPA) tools is a plus.
- Strong interpersonal skills required including: written and verbal communications, ability to work with others both within and out of scope of the current project.
- Willingness to assist other team members in areas outside of direct assignments, when necessary.
- Able to quickly grasp complex subject matter (both technical and business processes) and apply strong analytical skills and business orientation to assessing processes, risks and controls.
- Willingness to travel required both domestically and internationally.
- It will be a great addition if the successful candidate has either German or Italian language skills at a business level within their repertoire.
What we offer:
We believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter most. That's why we provide an array of options, expert guidance and always-on tools that are personalized to meet the needs of your reality—to help support you physically, financially and emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life.
Location: Osterley, London, UK
Award-winning campus location boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more ‘’apply’’ today.
Apply for Senior Auditor – FinOps
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly